Cleaning and Storage:
1. Always clean your massager thoroughly before and after each use.
2. Do not submerge your massager under water during cleaning.
3. Warm water and a mild diluted soap are recommended for cleaning your massager.
4. Naturally air dry after cleaning, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
5. Store your massager in a dry, dust-free location and store it in its original packaging material if possible.
6. DO NOT USE MASSAGE OIL OR HAND CREAM SOLUTIONS. These items will damage your massager and void your warranty.